top of page
SDG #10/11 COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT - SUSTAINABLE CITIES
"Sustainable Cities and Communities"
• To develop a coordinated land use pattern which provides a variety of uses and recognizes capacity
• To protect and preserve the open spaces drainage ways, flood plains, and other natural resources
• To preserve agriculture use to provide for residential and non-residential inappropriate areas
• To maintain and improve a healthful residential environment with adequate and recreational, commercial, and industry supporting areas.
• To maintain and improve the economic base of the community and provide employment opportunities for the residents.
• To provide community facilities, utilities and services of levels commensurate with a growing population
bottom of page